Munich Germany Trip
Enter to win a trip for Two to Munich, Germany for Oktoberfest 2015!
2014 Munich Oktoberfest Trip Giveaway
1. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. The 2014 Munich Oktoberfest Trip Drawing (the “Drawing”) is open only to persons 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who are lawful residents of the United States. The officials, officers, and employees of the Town of Addison, Texas, its advertising and promotional agencies, participating Addison Oktoberfest sponsors, and of all contractors involved with the Addison Oktoberfest event, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such officials, officers, and/or employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
3. To enter the Drawing: (a) print official Drawing entry form found on www.addisontexas.net/Oktoberfest and mail to Town of Addison Special Events Dept, Attn: Munich Trip Entry Form, PO Box 9010, Addison, TX 75001; (b) mail a request for an official Drawing entry form to Town of Addison Special Events Dept, Attn: Munich Trip Entry Form, PO Box 9010, Addison, TX 75001 (request must be received at that address by no later than September 9, 2014 in order to allow time to process the request; include with your request a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return of the entry form to you), once received complete the same, and return it by mail to the same address; (c) obtain an official Drawing entry form at the Oktoberfest 2014 event (to be held from Thursday, September 18, 2014 through Sunday, September 21, 2014 (admission on Thursday, September 18, 2014 is free!), complete it, and deposit it at the Information booth; No purchase, payment, or donation is necessary or required to enter the Drawing. Only one entry per person is allowed. The odds of winning are the same no matter the method of entry selected. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible, valid entries received, and therefore the odds of winning cannot be determined in advance of the Drawing because the total number of eligible, valid entries will not be known until the time of the Drawing. The period to enter the Drawing begins on August 1, 2014 and ends on September 21, 2014 (the “Drawing Period”) at 5:00 pm. All entries must be submitted no earlier than the beginning of the Drawing Period and actually delivered to and received by the Town of Addison no later than the end of the Drawing Period (e.g., if sent by mail, must have been actually delivered to the above address by no later than end of the Drawing Period).
4. The following prize (“Prize”) will be awarded or given out:
Trip for Two to Munich Oktoberfest
Roundtrip airfare for two, 4 nights, 5 days, hotel accommodations, transfers and taxi vouchers, Paulaner brewery guided tour and lunch, VIP seats at the famous beer tents, guided sightseeing tours and activities. Approximate Retail Value: $6,300
5. Entries to the Drawing that are not on the official Drawing form, and any entry that is incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible, will not be accepted. The Town of Addison will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any telephone or computer network, hardware or software. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by the Town of Addison in its sole discretion, and the Town of Addison reserves the right to disqualify any entry by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Drawing. All entries become property of the Town of Addison and none will be returned.
6. One (1) winner of the Prize will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about 10:00 a.m. on September 26, 2014. A winner need not be present to win.
7. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the winner will receive the designated Prize for which the winner’s name was drawn.
9. Official photo identification (e.g., valid driver’s license) will be required to claim the Prize. Winner will be notified by telephone and email provided by Winner at time of entry. If the Town of Addison is unable to reach winner within five (5) business days following the date of the Prize drawing, he or she will be disqualified and will forfeit all interest in the Prize, and a substitute winner will be selected. In the event that more than one entry is accidentally drawn from the hopper, there will be a random drawing from among the entries that have been simultaneously drawn to determine a winner.
10. In the event the winner does not accept the Prize for any reason, is deemed ineligible by the Town of Addison, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, the Prize will be awarded to a substitute winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. This process will be repeated if necessary until a winner is determined.
11. Winner is solely responsible for any reporting and payment of any taxes applicable to the Prize.
12. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark or hand delivery. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release in a timely fashion, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result, in the sole discretion of the Town of Addison, in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the Prize, and the award of the Prize to a substitute winner.
13. By accepting the Prize, the Winner consents to allow his/her name, biographical information and likeness to be publicized by the Town of Addison in any media, including the internet, without limitation or further compensation, and to allow the official Prize presentation to be recorded for use by the Town of Addison for advertising and promotion in its sole discretion.
14. Winner may waive his/her right to receive the Prize. No cash substitution is allowed and there is no cash alternative. Winner’s right to receive the Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. The Prize and individual components of the Prize package are subject to availability and the Town of Addison reserves the right to substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
15. By participating in the Drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Town of Addison, which shall be final in all respects. All entries and information submitted are subject to public review. The Town of Addison reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of the Drawing as solely determined by the Town of Addison. The Town of Addison has and reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to amend these Official Rules and to suspend the Drawing and all matters pertaining thereto for any reason whatsoever or for no reason.
16. In the event the Drawing is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Town of Addison which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Drawing, the Town of Addison reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Drawing. Should the Drawing be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the Town of Addison reserves the right to award the Prize based on the entries received before the termination date.
17. For a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.addisontexas.net/events/Oktoberfest or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Town of Addison Special Events Dept, “Munich Official Rules Request,” PO Box 9010, Addison, TX 75001. A winner’s list may be obtained by writing to Town of Addison Special Events Dept, “Munich Winner List Request,” PO Box 9010, Addison, TX 75001 (requests for winner’s lists must be received by October 1, 2014).
18 The Town of Addison is and will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or information relating to the Drawing.
19. All officials, officers, employees, representatives, agents and legal advisors of the Town of Addison and all of its sponsors of the Addison Oktoberfest 2014 event are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Town of Addison that may cause the Drawing to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials or other information associated with the Drawing; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Drawing. By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold the Town of Addison and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of the Town of Addison, its affiliates, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Drawing or resulting from entrant's participation, acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All participants and/or entrants in the Drawing RELEASE, REMISE, ACQUIT, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE the Town of Addison, Texas and sponsors of Addison Oktoberfest 2014, and their respective officials, officers, employees, representatives, and agents, from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each participant’s and entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Drawing and/or their receipt or use of the Prize. This event is governed by Texas law (without reference to its conflict of laws provisions) and is subject to all federal, state and local laws; venue for any action shall lie in the State courts of Dallas County Texas.
CLICK HERE to print your entry form.