Kaboom Town!® 2013
Wednesday, July 3 -- 5pm to Midnight
Addison Circle Park2012 Recognitions:Forbes
- Top 10 Best July 4th Fireworks DisplaysTravel Channel
- Top Five July 4th DisplaysBing
- Ranked #11 World's Best Fireworks Displays2011 Recognitions:AOL
- Ranked #3 Fireworks Show in the USDallas Observer
- Best Fourth of July Fireworks Show in DFW
Rated one of the top places to watch fireworks in the country by the American Pyrotechnics Association, USA Today, Travel + Leisure and The Wall Street Journal, the nationally-recognized fireworks show can be seen from anywhere in Addison, including the Addison Circle Park watching party, many of Addison’s 170 restaurants, 22 hotels and more.
The dazzling 30-minute fireworks show presented by Time Warner Cable is choreographed to music and a live radio simulcast on 100.3 JACK FM and TXA 21. Plus there is great food, live music on the Dos Equis Stage and the spectacular Addison Airport Air Show featuring the Cavanaugh Flight Museum Warbird Flyover.
Stay for the Addison Kaboom Town!®
Silver for Service
Support our troops and the USO DFW through Silver for Service. Visit any DFW Albertsons, or donate online at addisontexas.net.