Water and Wastewater
Our mission is to provide a continuous delivery of potable and palatable water supply with adequate volume and pressure to all residential, commercial, industrial and public water consumers. We maintain the quality of wastewater for public health enjoyment, protecting wildlife, operating industries and for economic development.
Superior! Delivered fresh to your tap daily, the water you consume in Addison has earned the State's highest water quality designation. We take pride in working to maintain our "superior" designation. Responsible for water distribution and maintenance of water and wastewater infrastructure within Addison, the Utility Division has set providing safe and reliable drinking water as its highest priority.
Water Quality Reports
- 2017 Water Quality Report
- 2016 Water Quality Report
- 2015 Water Quality Report
- 2014 Water Quality Report
- 2013 Water Quality Report
- 2012 Water Quality Report
- 2011 Water Quality Report
24-hour emergency service
Daytime Phone Number: 972.450.2871
After Hours Phone Number: 972.450.7156
- To request emergency water turn-off or to report a water meter leak, water main break, fire hydrant leak or clogged or overflowing wastewater main, call the numbers above. An operator will be dispatched immediately. There is no charge for these services.
- No one but an authorized agent may turn your water on or off at the water meter. This is to prevent any damage to the water meter and/or service line. Some houses have gate valves that can be accessed by the resident when necessary. If you are not sure if you have a gate valve, we will help you locate it.
- Water Master Plan - Addison has contracted with the engineering firm, Bury, Inc. to perform an analysis and comprehensive study of Addison's potable water system. From this study, the Town will develop an overall Capital Improvements Program as well as make updates to the Operations and Maintenance Program.
- Sanitary Sewer Evaluation and Study - Addison has contracted with the engineering firm, LNV, Inc. to perform an analysis and comprehensive study of Addison's sanitary sewer system. From this study, the Town will develop an overall Capital Improvements Program as well as make updates to the Operations and Maintenance Program.