Animal Control Supervisor Ryan Wies
Animal Control Officer Bethany Sharp
Animal Control Officer Claire Chambers
Animal control officers are often away from the phone. If you receive voicemail, please leave a message and your call will be return by an animal control officer.
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday: 8am to 5pm
After hours and on weekends, call the Addison Police Department's non-emergency phone number, 972.450.7156.
In addition to other duties, an Animal Control Officer patrols Addison looking for loose or stray animals, and responds to calls for animal services. Typical calls include:
- animal bites
- animal cruelty/abuse offenses
- vicious or dangerous animals
- injured animals
- barking dogs
- loose animals
- stray animals
- dead animal removal
- common pet questions
The Town of Addison does not have an animal shelter. If you feel your animal was impounded, please call or email an Animal Control Officer for more information.
Register Your Pet
- Complete the online Pet Registration Form
- Bring a copy of your animal's rabies vaccination certificate (available from your vetrinary clinic)
- Bring a $3.00 check if your animal is spayed/neutered or a $5.00 check if the animal is unaltered. Checks should be made payable to Town of Addison.
Register your pet in person at the Addison Police Department (4799 Airport Parkway, Addison, 75001) or by sending the required materials through the mail to:
Addison Police Department
4799 Airport Parkway
Addison, TX 75001